Are your walls looking a little cheap or it looks like you have taken a time machine back to the 1970s? Perhaps your home could benefit with a facelift by having the whole house repainted. Whether it is interior or exterior painting, Crest Home Remodeling offers a full line of decorative and finishes as well as decorative textures.
- Interior paint- We provide the following painting services:Walls, windows, cabinets, ceilings, garage floors, paneling, trim, doors, glazing, and texture repair.
- Quality materials- we use only top quality materials.
- “Green” Paints- we offer new environmentally “green” paints that are formaldehyde free.
- Property protection- We keep your house clean while painting it; we do so by masking off: furniture, flooring etc. masking these items makes a quick cleanup as well as protect your furniture with careless paint splatter.
- Sealing joints and filling holes- good sealing work will avoid cracks in ceilings and walls.
- Repairs- Our contractors are experienced with all repair types and textures for your home.
- Preparing the surface- sanding the paint off the trim will assist the new paint bond well to the old paint. If you don’t sand the surface before painting on it, the paint will begin to peel, causing a big mess and additional job.
- Carpentry- we replace and install all trim types. We can replace damaged trims.
- Priming- this process makes sure the paint will cover surfaces better. It is also stain blocker. Also it helps the paint absorb evenly.
With Crest Home Remodeling, you will be satisfied with our painting contractors that will help you pick out combinations of colors and will stop you from picking colors that will clash. Our paitning contractors will never leave a mess behind for you to clean up and you can rest assured that we clean up after each and every job that we do because it is important for us to do quality work even when we are finished with a project.